Sunday, December 14, 2014

Welcome

Hello, I'm Jennifer and I'm glad you stopped by.  I have a wonderful family and I love to take care of them, but sometimes I just can't do it, so I make things as simple as I can to get it done, especially when it comes to feeding them.

I am a Muslim, so I prepare foods that are Halal so that we may all eat healthier.  I will share some of my tried and true crock pot recipes (and a few others that aren't crock pot but good none the less) as a way to make your cooking a whole lot easier.  Leaving you with more time to do other things, such as play with your children, or just spend some quality time with your husband.

I feel the need to point out that I'm not a photographer so my pictures are not going to be a good as some others you may see, but rest assured, they are my pictures and are of the food that I have prepared.  I also have not spent a lot of money to purchase fancy dishes to display my food, I'm a simple person so I use simple things, like paper plates, disposable bake ware and anything else to make my life easier, giving me more time to spend with my family.

See you in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment