Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Crockpot Chicken

Crockpot Chicken

I found a whole, organic, cut up, chicken in the mark down at my local grocery store and picked it up for just over $4.00. I decided to cook it in the crockpot with some seasoning and broth and then decide what to do with it afterwards.  I'm sorry to say that I did not get a "finished" picture. When it was done cooking I placed everything in a bowl and put it in the fridge and went to bed.  Unfortunately my uncle passed away before I did anything else with it and I decided to give it to his daughter, my moms neighbor, to keep her from having to cook dinner for her family.  Here is the recipe that I created.

Crockpot Chicken

I layers the chicken pieces in the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkled in  the Garlic and Herb seasoning, followed by the Season All and then splashed on some Cardamom and Coriander.  I did not measure anything, I just went with my gut on how much.

I then topped it with some butter, cut and sprinkled over the top.  Then followed up with a 14.5 oz can of chicken broth.
I then let this cook on low for 7 hours and removed it to a bowl to cool and refrigerate until I could use it the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment