Saturday, February 1, 2020

February Menu Plan

February's Menu Plan

This is the planned menu for the month of February, as everyone knows, plans fall through, and they almost always do with me, so none of this is set in stone, however, I have everything on hand to make these dinners without needing to run out at the last minute to buy something.

This happens to be a month filled with birthdays in our family. Before his passing in 2008 my grandfather paved the way (28), now it's my Uncle Doug (23), my cousin Robbie (17) my twin sons Gabriel and Zachary (17) and myself (19).  Since none of us are children now we don't actually do anything special for the birthdays but it's still a nice memory I have from my childhood of always having a huge party in February to celebrate ME, I mean, everyone's birthdays.  Now that we are spread out far and wide, we just make due with a phone call and well wishes.

Enough of all that, here's the menu plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment